BeMi srl whose details can be found at the bottom of this page, has been appointed by power of attorney to legally act for and represent the owner of the property
Terms and conditions of the rental
1) RENTAL The rental is in the name and on behalf of the owner of the apartment, based on terms and conditions indicated on the website and on the confirmation voucher, based on current market conditions. Guests check-in and cleaning services will be operated by a third party.
2) PAYMENT – RENTAL VOUCHER Upon receiving confirmation of the reservation, the guest must pay a deposit by Paypal or bank transfer. If a bank transfer is made, we will require a copy of the bank transfer to be sent by fax to the number +39 041 5055846. If no payment is received within 72 hours of the booking, the reservation will be cancelled. The balance must be paid in cash on arrival directly to our representative (travel check excluded).
3) ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES Check-in will be between 15:00 and 20.00 and check-out between 8.30 and 10.30 unless otherwise specified on the apartment description. Any modifications to arrival time and date must be communicated to our representative as it affects on the welcome and cleaning service as defined on the voucher. In case of late arrival on the day, the guest must communicate the new arrival time. Check-in services as well as cleaning services are included in the price indicated on the confirmation voucher and is valid up until 20.00 on the day of arrival. In case of a late arrival extra fees will be applied as follows: for arrival between 20.00 and 22.00 hours there will be an extra charge of €. 25.00. For arrival between 22.00 and 02.00 there will be an extra charge of €. 50.00. Check-out service is valid up from 8:30 am to 10:30 am. After this time and until 11.30, it will be applied by TRE srl, an increase of €. 50.00; After this time will be charged for one night, and any costs involved in moving the new guest arrival.
4) MODE OF ARRIVAL Upon arrival the guest will have to show up as the voucher indicates, and to present the passport or a valid I.D. to be registered as requested by law.
5) SECURITY DEPOSIT Upon arrival, after being shown the apartment, the guest will have to pay a security deposit, as specified on the rental voucher, to ensure the cost of any repairs in relation to any damage caused by the guest during his stay. If this condition is not accepted by the guest, our representative will refuse access to the property.
The security deposit will be refunded in full on check-out after verifying that no damages have occurred during the stay.
6) NUMBER OF GUESTS - CHANGE GUESTS – PETS Only guests that have been registered to the authorities in charge will be allowed to stay in the property. The number of guests allowed (adults and children) cannot be higher than the number of guests specified on the web page and on the voucher, except for infants up to 2 years, as long as guest provides for his own cot and linen.Any change of guest during the stay is forbidden, if not agreed upon in advance. The guest needs to inform us at the time of booking if there are any pets travelling specifying number and size. Pets will be allowed if the guest will receive previous authorization from our Company.
Pets will have to be always supervised in the public areas of the property.
7) ORDER - CLEANING – HEATING At check-in the property will be perfectly clean and tidy. The price of the stay is inclusive of check-out cleaning services, however the guest will have to empty the fridge/freezer and remove all garbage. If this is not taken care of, there may be an extra charge.
The price of the stay is inclusive of bed linen and towels for the number of people booked in. Heating is included in the price of the stay. Due to current national and local regulations, heating is generally provided between November and April.
8) INTERNET CONNECTION /WI-FI Use of the internet connection provided by the owner of the property through ADSL/WI-FI system is provided subject to the following conditions: it is expressly prohibited to use internet connection for illicit purposes and we decline any responsibility in relation to any illicit made by the guest.
9) EXTERNAL MAINTENANCE TRE srl or their delegates reserve the right to access the property for any essential maintenance or repairs (gardens, swimming pool, etc.)
10) CANCELLATION – DATE CHANGES Cancelling a confirmed booking, or even making changes to the dates, is subject to our cancellation policy fees
- Up to 15 days before the date of arrival – 25% of the price of the stay
- 15 to 7 days before arrival – 50% of the price of the stay
- 7 days before arrival date to arrival date – 100% of the price of the stay
In case of cancellation, the deposit paid will be refunded is the property has a FREE CANCELLATION policy
11) RESPONSIBILITY Each property has been visited and inspected by TRE srl. The description of the property posted on the website are correct to the best of our knowledge. We decline any responsibility for any changes made by the owner of the property without our knowledge.
The guest must raise any complaints at the time of arrival in case of malfunction of any fixture. The guest will allow TRE srl or any of its delegates the time required to try to fix the problem. If no complaint is raised on arrival, guest who will decide to leave the property earlier will waive any right to a refund, unless they have a legal right to annul.
If a complaint is made after the end of the stay, the guest will have no right to be refunded. If TRE srl is forced to cancel a reservation, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, as mutually agreed with the guest, he will be assigned to a different accommodation of the same or similar rating subject to availability, if TRE srl will be able to offer this solution.
With regard to the driving power (electricity) each room is equipped with a maximum output of 3 kilowatts. It is forbidden to use simultaneously more than one appliance, including air conditioning. Any damage to appliances (including air conditioning), which could cause a blackout for the inappropriate use of electricity, will be charged to the guest.
In case, during the stay, the guest requests assistance for any reason and / or cause for the same charge (key loss, lack of access to the accommodation etc.), Tre Srl will intervene from 09.30 am to 10.30 pm on payment of Right of call equal to E. 60.00 including VAT plus any costs incurred by the same.
12) At the end of the stay, TRE srl and/or the owner have the right to access the property even if the keys have not been given back by the guest, as the
property must be intended as left by the guest free from persons or things on the agreed deadline.
13) CONTROLLING LAW AND JURISDICTIONS Any controversy regarding the booking or the rental of a property will be interpreted according to Italian law and specifically will be under the jurisdiction of the local court in Venezia.
By making a reservation you declare you have agreed and accepted all terms and conditions of TRE srl without exceptions. If some conditions were or will become invalid, or if the contract showed a gap, the validity of the conditions could not be taken into account.
14) CITY TAX (only if required) As of 24th August 2011, a City Tax applies to all non-city residents staying at hotels and all other accommodation facilities within Comune di Venezia. The City tax will be paid directly at check-in and is not included in the price of your stay. The City tax rate varies between €0.75 and €2.50 daily depending on the season and it’s due for the first 5 days of the stay only. Children up to the age of 10 are exempt and young people between 10 and 16 have a 50% discount.